Not much new over here in the Midwest!
- I have been sick for 10 days in a row. It’s been really fun. Kind of bummed that I’m finally feeling better today.
- In the last two weeks I had to part ways with my brown and black boots. It was sad.
- Currently, my favorite snack is raw almonds mixed with raisins. Try it, you won’t be disappointed.
- I stumbled upon Teavana over the weekend and purchased my first bag of loose leaf tea. An old coworker bought me a tea pot as a going away gift at my last job. That was 7 months ago. I am excited to finally put it to use!
- I got a hair cut. Not just a typical “I need a trim and my layers redone.” I’m talking 8 inches of hair off my head.