As of this morning my weekend was a blank slate.
Well, that has completely changed.
I quickly had a realization that I only have two weekends left here in Boston (so bittersweet)!!! I need to make the most of them!!
Here is what has been put on the agenda so far:
- After work: run with Leigh
- Tonight: drinks with friends
- Saturday morning: run/walk the Charles River
- Saturday afternoon: potentially a Sox game!
- Saturday night: bar food and beers for the Bruin’s game
- Sunday: girl time (mani/pedi, shopping and see a chick flick)
Then there are the not so fun things:
- start to pack
- apply for jobs
Things to do with any free time I might have:
- start a new book
Sounds like a great weekend ahead!! I am going to enjoy every second of it. I’m going to miss Boston!! (but also can’t wait for Madison!!) 🙂